*Check Jason's Weather*


Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I am testing an embedded story book from lookybook.com. Click on the book and it will come alive!







There are hundreds of children's books available for viewing before you buy. You could even send your students there to read a story and then respond to the text. Students could also recommend books to one another. This may also stimulate the reluctant readers to get involved. The Website will suggest 3 stores from which you may buy the books. The website is seachable by author and illustrator, and with a free registration, you can save books on a virtual bookshelf.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great find.

PattiD said...

I love the book-it really comes to life.

Tony B said...

Jason- Tony Baylinson here. I am currently teaching 633. If we are both teaching these same courses next summer, we really should connect. Your course looks awesome and I love the use of this blog for posting emerging technology info and applications. Just from this visit I have picked up a few gadgets I plan to use on my own personal blogs and on our PACE Correspondence School blog. Keep up the amazing work!

jdaniels said...

Thanks for the commnet Tony. I emailed you.

Jason