*Check Jason's Weather*


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Google Reader - RSS

My Google Feed Reader is a handy creation for teachers. After spending the weekend preparing for next week's activities, and teaching all day, there is little time to pour through the endless research, lesson ideas, and innovations in education to keep me up to date and informed. With Google Reader, I can select from a wide variety articles across the educational spectrum and subscribe to their RSS feed. I have several feature at my fingertips; starred items, tips and tricks, manage subscriptions, friend's shared items, new trends, and quick access to all of the features in the Google family.

Now, at the end of a long day, my feed reader has filtered the articles that are important to me and condensed them into bite-sized chunks. I plan to continue using my feed reader next year. As we teachers know, every minute saved feels like an hour of prep.

No comments: